Development Contacts

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Apr 23 16:54:04 PDT 2003

kjiwa at canada.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking to get involved with FreeBSD development. I'd really like
> to get involved with stuff like kernel scheduling and working with posix
> threads.
>
> I've subscribed to the -current and -hackers mailing lists, and I was
> told that it might be a good idea for me to e-mail the person who deals
> with kernel scheduling or pthreads to let him/her know that I'd like to
> help. I took a look through the web site, and I looked through the
> source code, but I couldn't find contact info about who I should
> contact. It's probable that I missed it, but I like to think I've looked
> pretty thoroughly.
>
> Any help you could provide would really be appreciated. Thanks.

This seems to be the "home" page for the project you're speaking of:
http://www.freebsd.org/kse/index.html

It looks like Jonathan Mini would be the person to contact, as his
email addy is at the bottom of the page.  At the worste, he should be
able to point you to the right person if he's not it.

There's also good links to docs about KSE.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies