Ports

Ricardo Javier Aranibar León ricardo_jal at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:36:09 PDT 2003

   Hi List,

   I'm new with this O.S.
   I have a problem, I recently download FreeBSD releases 5.0 I can
   installed without problem but I need packages or ports for another
   aplications for example apache, postgres, php etc.
   I like to know which is better packages or ports.
   I like donwload "all" and How i can installed this (packages or ports)
   in my box?
   and Where I can download the current versions for this (packages or
   ports) ?

   Regards Ricardo.

   Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: [1]Haz clic
   aquí