Openoffice/jakarta-ant

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 02:19:30 PDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 08:15:45PM -0400, Paul Tsai wrote:

> I was trying to compile openoffice for freebsd when I got a error saying
> that apache-ant-1.5.3-bin.tar.bz2 was not fetchable.  Well I checked up
> on this and apparently they eliminated this file and only have
> apache-ant-1.5.3-1-bin.tar.bz2  Do you know when the ports will be
> updated to fix this?

The usual procedure is to communicate with the port's Maintainer ---
either by e-mailing them privately or by submitting a PR and CC'ing
them.  You can find the maintainer of a port by:

    % make -V MAINTAINER

in the port directory.  For this sort of routine update the port
should be fixed pretty quickly.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way