Moused problem

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Wed Apr 16 18:14:59 PDT 2003

         Ok, I just figured out something very interesting.  Moused will
load fine and /dev/psm0 works great with a standard mouse.  The moment it
goes onto my KVM, it throws a fit and won't load and gives the error I
described.  Any further suggestions?  I'm doing my best to solve this on my
own, but I'm also looking for some feedback from the rest of the freebsd
community as well.  Maybe those who have had experience with this?