what installation files I need to put on a Floppy Disk!

dennis saxton thedesktops at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 06:10:07 PDT 2003

I'm have problems finding the installation files for Free Bsd Ftp Server. I want to put the installation files on the floppy disk, because my cdrom drive is damaged. I have a 300 Mhz processor, 64 mb ram of memory, 6.4 Gb Hard Drive! Please can you give me a link were the chunks of installation files for the floppy disk! Thanks