CAN SOMEBODY HELP US WITH FREEBSD?

Tyson Family tyson at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Apr 10 15:23:21 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org]On Behalf Of John Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 4:33 AM
To: questions at freebsd.org
Subject: CAN SOMEBODY HELP US WITH FREEBSD?

Can somebody send us a copy of FreeBSD on CD whichever version we can
use to install a Mail Server and we will pay the courier company here.

John --
I put an extra 4.6 CD in the mail to you today at the university address
you gave in your email.  Postal folks say it should be delivered in 7-10
days (from east coast USA). As you probably already know, you will want
to update it to at least the 4.6.2 security track (around 4.6.2p13 by
now, I think), if not to 4.7 or 4.8-RELEASE, but if you load sources
from the CD it shouldn't take too much time to update with cvsup from
freebsd.org or a mirror site.
Don Tyson