Looking for duplexor supporting lp command

Mike Meyer mwm-dated-1050441918.9fbae9 at mired.org
Thu Apr 10 14:25:20 PDT 2003

I've got a printer with a duplexor attached, and I'd like to be able
to tell the printer to use the duplexor - and in which of the two
modes it has - when I print a file. Doing this with the lpd that comes
with FreeBSD seems to require three printcap entries for the printer -
and actually more, because I need different hacks for postscript and
for text files.

Can someone recommend a printer system that handles duplexors in a
sane manner?

	Thanks,
	<mike