Gimp Install Error (Fixed!!)

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at
Tue Apr 8 21:22:03 PDT 2003

	Well, I finally got it installed.  But I had to go back to version 1.0, 
which is totally fine with me.  It seems that any of the latest ports and 
builds just don't work with the existing version of gettext or any of it's 
variants.  Or if they do, it's a tenuous relationship.  Heck, I couldn't 
even get Mozilla to run because of it.  So I went back to 1.2.1 with that 
and it installed too.  So it's gotta be something with either the ports, 
the install files, or gettext.  Not sure, but at this point, I don't 
care.  They're installed, it works, I'm going to bed.  :)

More information about the freebsd-questions mailing list