Neverwinter Nights Linux Beta on 4.7-RELEASE?

Edward Guldemond guldemonde at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:53:08 PST 2003

I was wondering if any gamer had tried to use Linux emulation to run
the Neverwinter Nights Linux Beta Client under 4.7-RELEASE?  If so, did
you have any luck, or were there any hoops to jump through?  I'm going
to end up trying it, but I figured that if somebody had already done it,
there would be no reason to stress for several hours doing it myself.

Edward Guldemond                                     Geek Extraordinaire
guldemonde at hotmail.com                                     Geek For Hire
Acworth, GA 30101                                     Email me for rates