INVESTORS

akbbrokers at maill.com akbbrokers at maill.com
Thu Sep 24 11:02:46 UTC 2020

Hello,

A very good day to you.
I am contacting you from AKB brokers in the city of Bari, Italy.
We wish to introduce our variety of funding procurement services
to you. Our firm can secure for you or your company very quick,
secure and legal funds for projects,general investments and
trading. The loans have very attractive interest rates and our
service charges are reasonable which we will be paid after you
have received the loan not before.Suitably qualified individuals
or companies can access these loans immediately.

We have the capacity to secure blue chip bank instruments and
loans suitable for financing medium to big size projects or high
volume trading capital needs all at very reasonable and
affordable terms/rates. Our services are backed by highly trusted
and transparent investors and all transactions are verifiable
bank to bank.Most importantly, our procedure is streamlined to
ensure efficiency and satisfactory service delivery.

Perhaps, you do not want a loan but can accept investment funding
from verified investors and work as fund managers for them to
share profit, we can also be of immense assistance to achieve
this.With this option, you will receive funding for investment in
your chosen country of interest, setup the investment venture or
project and then share profit with the investor conveniently.

Kindly contact us for further details,our services will be of
immense benefit to you. You can send your response or feedback
directly to the senior consultant Dr. Giuseppe Bellomo via his
official email address: g.bellomo at akbbrokers.it or call/whatsapp
him directly on +39 3510043363.

Best regards as we look forward to your feedback to enable us
make your project and trading funding dreams a reality.

Thank you,

Carlotta Mansinni
Banco informazioni
AKB Brokers