games/pysolfc, R370447: from PIL import _imagingtk, ImportError: cannot import name _imagingtk

Boris Samorodov bsam at passap.ru
Wed Oct 22 07:24:06 UTC 2014

22.10.2014 09:29, Marcus von Appen пишет:
> On, Thu Oct 16, 2014, Boris Samorodov wrote:
>
>> Hi William, All,
>>
>> I'm using 10.1-RC2-amd64 and official packages. After recent "pkg
>> upgrade" I've got the error:
>> -----
>> % pysolfc
>> [...]
>>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/PIL/ImageTk.py", line
>> 180, in paste
>>     from PIL import _imagingtk
>> ImportError: cannot import name _imagingtk
>> -----
>>

> Did you build graphics/py-pillow yourself or install it from the
> official poudriere repositories? Its default is not to use Tkinter,
> which is likely to be the root problem for an official build.

Marcus, thank you for your answer and analysis.

You are quite right. Official package for games/pysolfc is broken after
R370447.

I replaced the official package of graphics/pillow with a package built
with option "TKINTER=on". Now pysolfc works as expected.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve