games/pysolfc, R370447: from PIL import _imagingtk, ImportError: cannot import name _imagingtk

Marcus von Appen mva at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 22 05:29:31 UTC 2014

On, Thu Oct 16, 2014, Boris Samorodov wrote:

> Hi William, All,
>
> I'm using 10.1-RC2-amd64 and official packages. After recent "pkg
> upgrade" I've got the error:
> -----
> % pysolfc
> [...]
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/PIL/ImageTk.py", line
> 180, in paste
>     from PIL import _imagingtk
> ImportError: cannot import name _imagingtk
> -----

Did you build graphics/py-pillow yourself or install it from the
official poudriere repositories? Its default is not to use Tkinter,
which is likely to be the root problem for an official build.

Cheers
Marcus