panic: data storage interrupt trap when building world on PowerMac G5

Francis Little oggy at farscape.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 20:29:26 UTC 2020

So I got a panic data storage interrupt on mine also now.

Tu rule out FS issues and wanted to increase swap a bit, I was reinstalling
with:
http://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/ISO-IMAGES/13.0/FreeBSD-13.0-CURRENT-powerpc-powerpc64-20200109-r356528-memstick.img

The image is on a USB, installing to the internal SATA HD and SMP was
enabled.

Screen capture below!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/135X3uu0hudDNxQY7ixu64dBSuyGFarrH/view

Reinstalling with SMP off currently!