Kernel stuck at mountroot waiting for /dev/ada0s3

Francis Little oggy at farscape.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 21:46:41 UTC 2020

I'm still struggling with booting recent current, I noticed trying to
update to r357567, It keeps hanging at: mountroot waiting for /dev/ada0s3

I've worked up from my previous known good at r357322, I'm  now at r357545
with the system still booting.

I'm going to edge forward as it seems to be between:r357545 and r357567
where it stops working.

I jumped to r357875 just to try and still sticks at: mountroot waiting for
/dev/ada0s3

Out of interest, is anyone else running newer revisions than r357567 on a
G5 Quad?

Thanks