FreeBSD on Mac Mini

Milan Obuch freebsd-ppc at dino.sk
Wed Nov 16 19:37:20 UTC 2011

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:20:36 +1100
richo <richo at psych0tik.net> wrote:

> On 15/11/11 08:56 -0500, Super Bisquit wrote:
> >You have to do the partitioning from within the macosx system.
> >
> Did you even read his post? His issue is that 10.4 can't resize a
> live FS.

Well, to be honest, this is not my main issue. I am going to create new
disk from scratch and my small experience tells partitioning should be
done from Mac OS X Disk Utility, at least first part. I just wanted to
know if anybody uses such setup and have some tips for this.

What makes me a bit unhappy is display resolution. In console mode full
HD 1920x1080, not fully used, but in X only 1400x1050. (A bit more than
announced in my first post, anyway, still not full HD resolution.) So
if someone could use FullHD resolution with Mac Mini and could share
some ideas how to achieve this...

Regards,
Milan