pdisk, ofctl and yaboot

Niels S. Eliasen nse at delfi-konsult.com
Fri Jun 27 13:08:21 UTC 2008

Hi guys
a couple of minor questions......

1. Where do I find "pdisk" for FreeBSD ?
2. Where do I find "ofctl" for FreeBSD ?
3. Anyone that knows how to integrate the Open Firmware parameters
for FreeBSD with yaboot ?

If only FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD (all macppc) could agree upon how
to integrate with yaboot... alternatively find one unified boot-
sequence... life would be so much easier ....
Principally the same applies to the disk-partitioning schema....
"pdisk" from NetBSD do actually work quite nicely .. is cranky.. but
works.....

kind regards

nse

"Ach, crivens, what a wee snotter....."

Quote from "The Wee Free Men" by Terry Pratchett