New tarball available

peterg at ptree32.com.au peterg at ptree32.com.au
Fri Oct 24 19:20:08 PDT 2003

>> (STOP PRESS: the loader in the tarball missed out on a
vital
>> isync patch: please replace with the loader at
>>   http://people.freebsd.org/~grehan/loader)
>
>Has the patch been committed?

 No. It was a bit of a hack, and I deleted it from
my local copy since it isn't needed when net-booting.
CD/hard-drive booting show it up, though.

 The other uncommitted loader patch is to the iso9660
module so it can recognise HFS+ hybrid CDROMs. I haven't
committed that since I want to re-organise the code so
that loader can recognise hybrid and 'pure' ISOs e.g. to
support older OFW versions :-)

>If not, could you build a copy of the loader with
> XCOFF_GLUE defined?

 Will do.

later,

Peter.