pkg-fallout: License not correctly defined: defining both LICENSE_FILE and LICENSE_TEXT is not allowed

Chris portmaster at bsdforge.com
Fri May 14 22:32:45 UTC 2021

On 2021-05-14 15:15, Christoph Moench-Tegeder wrote:
> ## Chris (portmaster at bsdforge.com):
>
>> The problem I'm addressing in this case; is that the following as
>> *always* worked for licenses which carried a copy in
>> ${WRKSRC}/LICENSE_NAME:
>
> The problem you're trying to address is only a consecutive error and
> not the real problem.
> As I wrote in my first reply:
> : Foremost, that Makefile has an .include, and that's where the mess
> : (for this use case) happens.
<FACE PALM>
DO'H!
Sorry. I've been fairly overwhelmed w/$DAYJOB so *clearly* glossed over
that (important) section.
Thank you for taking the time to use your "clue bat" on me. :-)
Yes. That's *exactly* why the error(s) are occurring.
The only question I have at this juncture; is *why* after some ~5yrs
later is it *now* throwing an error?
Oh well. In any case, I can easily resolve the problem and set things
straight with these ports.

Thanks again! :-)

--Chris