Pkg repository is broken...

Janky Jay, III jankyj at unfs.us
Sat Mar 7 02:55:22 UTC 2020

On 3/6/20 7:41 PM, Marcin Cieslak wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Mar 2020, Janky Jay, III wrote:
>
>> Still broken for me as well. I just figured I'd look into it when I
>> got a chance. Also using FBSD 12.1 RELEASE.
>
> Maybe it depends on the mirror being used?
Perhaps. I'm not really sure what's going on. But it's happening with
multiple systems and I haven't changed anything from the defaults. Then
again, it's also still using the /etc/pkg/FreeBSD.conf file (I guess)
because there is no /usr/local/etc/pkg/ directory. Maybe I just need to
update some other stuff.