Aria2 and magnets

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Mar 5 14:00:28 UTC 2020

On 05 Mar 2020, at 06:54, @lbutlr <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:
> I’ve tried the magnet (and other magnets) several times. The first time I tried a magnet link there was an error, but that is sort of documented for araia2 and subsequent attempts do not generate an error about DHT, but they do not download.

Tried it just before posting and it failed again (left it for 5 minutes with zero progress).. Did it again just now and it worked fine. 15th time’s the charm?

 *** Download Progress Summary as of Thu Mar  5 06:51:28 2020 ***
[#af2955 123MiB/0.9GiB(13%) CN:12 SD:7 DL:7.2MiB ETA:1m54s]
FILE: /root/FreeBSD-12.1-RELEASE-amd64-memstick.img