pkg / poudriere issue - wrong packagesite / meta

Kurt Jaeger pi at freebsd.org
Mon Mar 2 17:56:35 UTC 2020

Hi!

> I just finished building ports for FreeBSD 12.1. I have already upgraded
> base to 12.1 and now I am trying to update packages, but pkg fails with
> this cryptic error:

Our package building behaves strange as well:

# pkg update
Updating nepustil repository catalogue...
pkg: Repository nepustil load error: cannot open sqlite3 db: No such file or directory
Fetching meta.conf: 100%    163 B   0.2kB/s    00:01
Fetching packagesite.txz: 100%  766 KiB 784.5kB/s    00:01
Unable to create repository nepustil
Unable to update repository nepustil
Error updating repositories!

--