What are my options regarding deprecated PyPy port?

Kurt Jaeger pi at freebsd.org
Tue Aug 25 14:52:12 UTC 2020

Hi!

> I am not above getting the PyPy devs on this if necessary. I find
> it hard to believe that an implementation they say will be around
> hard-depends on an implementation that will not.

I've checked the port itself, and the build of the port depends on
python 2.7.

Do you think you can tinker around with the port build to see
if you can get it to build with python3 ?

It looks like a major task, from what I can see in the Makefile.

But I'm no python expert 8-}

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                    Now what ?