ln -s python3 python2 && ln -s python37 python27?

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Sat Aug 8 06:13:28 UTC 2020

On Aug 7, 2020, at 21:04, Chris <portmaster at bsdforge.com> wrote:
> Can I simply avoid all this BS by deleting python2.7 and family,
> and simply link all references to python3.7. This is quite maddening.

Aren’t the python versions pretty different? I wouldn’t expect a big project with dependencies  written for python2 to just work with python3/37.

I mean, if that where the case the project would have supported puthon3 and python 27, right?

--
When this kiss is over it will start again But not be any different
could be exactly the same It's hard to imagine that nothing at