amdgpu panics

Grzegorz Junka list1 at gjunka.com
Mon Apr 6 09:34:14 UTC 2020

On 06/04/2020 10:25, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> On 2020-04-06 11:19, Grzegorz Junka wrote:
>>
>> Of course I can recompile the kernel and world using GENERIC kernel
>> config, that at least would compile all modules that aren't normally
>> compiled with GENERIC.
>
> I just want to rule out some things, so if you can try this manually
> would be great.
>
> --HPS

This brings me back to your previous suggestion to build and install
12-stable kernel instead of release. That wouldn't work unless I also
compiled gpu-firmware-kmod and drm-fbsd12.0-kmod on the same host, not
in poudriere?

Recompiling kernel/world with GENERIC should be quite easy, but if that
still doesn't work, I guess the next step would be to reconfigure
poudriere to use the /usr/src or even kernel/world from the host.

Thank you for your help so far

GrzegorzJ