Firefox problem printing big fonts [SOLVED]

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Mon Mar 18 17:54:54 UTC 2019

On 3/17/19 7:03 PM, Christoph Moench-Tegeder wrote:

> Uh, define "illegible crap". Wrong glyphs? Bad rendering (blocky pixels,
> blurry?)?

More "something blocky, vaguely, *really* vaguely, resembling the
indended text": something you can read only if you already know what it
says.

> My bookmark for "X11/Printing/Font Problems" is Arch Linux'
> page on that topic:
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/font_configuration

Thanks a lot!!!
My problem is the one described under the paragraph "Helvetica font
problem in generated PDFs".
Deleting all X.org 75-dpi and 100-dpi fonts solved this.

Now, this also deinstalled net/tightvnc, but I guess I can find a
replacement.

  bye & Thanks
	av.