portscount is down

Kubilay Kocak koobs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 26 07:49:10 UTC 2019

On 26/06/2019 4:22 pm, Koichiro Iwao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> portscout.FreeBSD.org seems to be down (Error 503 Backend fetch failed)
> for the last few days. Is anyone aware of this already?

Was not aware, though I recall using it at some point in the past two
days however, so the issue may not be constant.

We (bugmeister) have however seen intermittent but ongoing similar
symptoms for Bugzilla, which we reported to cluster admin (CC'd here),
which may or may not be related.

If it continues and we don't hear back, we should create a bug to track
the issue.

./koobs