asterisk13 does not work correctly on FreeBSD 12-current

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 22 15:47:16 UTC 2018

On 7/22/18 5:35 PM, Lars Schotte wrote:
> I know it is current, that's why I am writing it here and not somewhere
> else (they have sth against it when I open issues with current).
>
> However.
>
> asterisk13 does not match IP addresses correctly on 12-current.
> Gives "Failed to authenticate device " error messages on SIP.
>
> Fix for this is upgrading to asterisk15.

Thanks for reporting this.

While I do use head on my workstation and laptop I test asterisk on 11.2
at present.

Since you say asterisk15 works fine, I'll need some time to test
asterisk on head and backport a fix. It will require a little time.

I'll let you know if I need some patches tested.

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>