asterisk13 does not work correctly on FreeBSD 12-current

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 29 09:35:42 UTC 2018

On 7/22/18 5:35 PM, Lars Schotte wrote:
> I know it is current, that's why I am writing it here and not somewhere
> else (they have sth against it when I open issues with current).
>
> However.
>
> asterisk13 does not match IP addresses correctly on 12-current.
> Gives "Failed to authenticate device " error messages on SIP.
>
> Fix for this is upgrading to asterisk15.

Hi again,

I just performed a quick test on recent head (r336719) with only asterisk13.

I installed it and made a basic configuration defining a pjsip endpoint,
making a grandstream IP phone connect to it.

I'm sorry I'm unable to reproduce your problem.

The phone registers successfully, is able to call a simple extension
playing back a sound sample, and I'm able to originate a call to the
phone having it ring and playing a sound sample.

What is exactly the problem you're seeing? when is the error appearing?
What is your setup like? Have you double checked your configuration?

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>