Dropping maintainership for pydio / softether / wmconfig

net at arrishq.net net at arrishq.net
Wed Feb 21 20:31:33 UTC 2018

Hello,

I've stopped using FreeBSD (and now enjoy meltdown and spectre patches
in time) and would - of course - like to drop maintainership for:

security/softether
www/pydio
x11-wm/wmconfig

Additionally I've ports for the Atlassian crowd (Jira, Confluence,
Bitbucket, Bamboo, Bamboo Build Agent) and these might easily be adopted
for the rest of Atlassian's software, though using this commercial
software on FreeBSD might not make much sense because Atlassian won't
provide any support, even with a valid unlimited users enterprise license.
So these haven't been submitted yet.

If someone wishes to maintain one of these ports, please drop me a note -
virtual hugs won't be considered as offensive btw.