Call for help: www/nginx and 3rd party module

Matt Smith matt.xtaz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 17:22:58 UTC 2018

On Feb 21 17:18, Jochen Neumeister wrote:

>Which 3rd party modules do you use, which the port itself provides?

This type of thing may be better suited for an online webpage type
survey rather than potentially getting lots of posts to the mailing list
with similar things?

I always use and would greatly miss HTTP_DAV_EXT. Because for some
inexplicable reason they won't put this functionality in the core DAV.

I've also used HTTP_GEOIP2 in the past for a couple of things, but I
wouldn't miss this one quite as much now.

--
Matt