FreeBSD Palemoon branding violation

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Wed Feb 7 09:28:28 UTC 2018

Hi!

> > After your recent harassment of OpenBSD
> > (https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86) I decided to
> > investigate our own packaging of Palemoon. As expected, we are also
> > building against system libraries. You can review our build log
> > here:
>
> Huh. I would have nuked the port after about the 5th post in that
> thread.

While I'm also surprised about the interpretation of the open
source spirit, I'm also a very satisfied palemoon user right now,
after the latest firefox changes. So I'm happy that we try to
keep palemoon, even if we call it newmoon 8-}

If there's something I can do to help (test etc), I'll try...

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         2 years to go !