Portmaster error

DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administrator DutchDaemon at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 27 15:42:05 UTC 2017

On 27-9-2017 17:22, Paul Schmehl wrote:
> I'm running a 10.3-RELEASE instance. I ran portmaster -ad in screen yesterday to get all the ports up to date. Today I ran it again, to make sure everything was updated. > > When I did, I got this error: > > portmaster -ad > ===>>> Gathering
distinfo list for installed ports > > ===>>> Starting check of installed
ports for available updates > make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk" line
1462: Cannot open /usr/ports/Mk/Uses/execinfo.mk > make: Fatal errors
encountered -- cannot continue > ===>>> All ports are up to date
I recommend you take a look at an earlier thread:

https://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=24689+0+current/freebsd-ports

If all else fails, I advise you to:

rm /var/db/portsnap/tag
portsnap fetch extract