Kibana53 - Not suitable node version available?

Mark Clarke mark at jumpingbean.co.za
Fri Sep 15 02:57:31 UTC 2017

Thanks for the help. Not sure how ports got out of date. I have done
several base system upgrades 10.3-11.1 maybe that did it and was trying
out the subversion approach to updating ports. There is something I
don't understand about the process :) Will figure it out.

I deleted /usr/ports and used portsnap to fetch a new base set. Busy
building node 8.5

kind regards

--
Mark Clarke