FreeBSD Port: mlton-20100608_3

beyert at cs.ucr.edu beyert at cs.ucr.edu
Sat Sep 2 09:19:27 UTC 2017

Hi Mayuresh,

I've been meaning to update that port for a really long time (same with
lang/urweb).  I plan to update to the newest version and check to see if
the LLVM backend is mature, as well, to see if I can reduce
dependencies.  Let me know if there are any specific options that you
recommend to be enabled by default.

Regards,
Tim