FreeBSD Port: mlton-20100608_3

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Sat Sep 2 10:33:28 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

That's great news.

I believe that the LLVM backend isn't ready for prime-time yet.
Also, it's good to have a complete SML system written mostly in SML
itself.
Except for that dependency on GMP (which I intend to remedy soon-ish), I
don't think there's anything external which can be categorized as
necessary, unless the BASIS libraries and SMLNJ libraries are considered
as external.

Looking forward to your update.

Thanks,

~Mayuresh