Best way to cause synth to ignore rebuilding of a port??

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 8 16:35:05 UTC 2017

On 2017/03/08 16:04, Bob Willcox wrote:
> Note that I haven't tried ver 52 of firefox, but from what I've read it sounds
> like all plugins/addons other than flash are no longer supported.

Make that: all *NPAPI* plugins other than Flash are now unsupported.
That's stuff like the Java plugin or the OpenH264 Video Codec from Cisco
(which I seem to have installed and can no-longer remember why.  Some
sort of video conference thing a long time ago).

Ordinary add-ons like AddBlock-Plus or NoScript don't use NPAPI and so
are not affected by this move.

I've been on version 52 on my Mac desktop for a while with no noticeable
problems (well, none beyond what you normally got with FF in earlier
versions.)

	Cheers,

	Matthew