Best way to cause synth to ignore rebuilding of a port??

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Wed Mar 8 16:04:23 UTC 2017

What is the best way to get synth to simply ignore certain ports when running
the upgrade-system command with it? I would like for it to not upgrade firefox
(don't want to lose my tab groups) so I'd rather that it not even consider
updating firefox again, at least not till some form of tab groups are again
supported.

Note that I haven't tried ver 52 of firefox, but from what I've read it sounds
like all plugins/addons other than flash are no longer supported.

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox    | If a program is useful, it will be changed.
bob at immure.com |