Galera Cluster Packages and Support for FreeBSD are Now Available From Codership

sakari.keskitalo at galeracluster.com sakari.keskitalo at galeracluster.com
Tue Jan 31 12:25:07 UTC 2017

Hi Mathieu,

thanks for the feedback. My bad.

I am not sure if you wanted a reply but here it is if you do not mind.

Galera Cluster for MySQL is a multi-master Cluster based on synchronous
replication. It is an easy-to-use, high-availability solution, which
provides high system up-time, no data loss and scalability. Multi-master
means active-active-active cluster in which you and read and write to
any database. Any Galera node can be brought down for maintenance and
more nodes can be added online. We have targeted packages and package
repositories for a number of Linux distributions, including Ubuntu, Red
Hat, Debian, CentOS, OpenSUSE and SLES, and now FreeBSD. Galera Cluster
is open source and can be downloaded at www.galeracluster.com/downloads

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards
Sakari
Codership