Poudriere package builds for 101amd64-default have not run since 1-Jan-2017

Simon Wright simon.wright at gmx.net
Sat Jan 14 04:58:00 UTC 2017

Hi all

I sync my local ports tree to the same release as is used to build
packages. Checking my logs and the logs on beefy6 which is/was the
build box for 101amd64-default, I find that the latest run completed
at 13.27 on 1-Jan and used r430183.

Has anything changed with the build system or are there issues?
There are a few security issues in r430183 which I guess are fixed
in more current revisions. We are currently at r431456 for the ports
tree.

If anyone has any info or links to updates or changes . . . .

Cheers,

Simon Wright.