several ports: clang include errors on 12

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Tue Jan 10 19:23:56 UTC 2017

Hi

I was just about to post confirming ccache is not an issue; fails at same point.
Modifying ~jail/etc/libmap.conf (and re-snapshot) did not help either.

> That said, which ports are failing, in particular?
too many for complete list, but includes
llvm37,  qt5-qmake, openjpeg15, openjpeg, OpenEXR, ghostscript9-agpl-base
Sample fail log (OpenEXR):
libtool: compile:  c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../config -I.. -I../config -pthread -I/usr/local/include/OpenEXR -I. -I../IlmImf -pipe -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -fno-strict-aliasing -MT ImfDwaCompressor.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/ImfDwaCompressor.Tpo -c ImfDwaCompressor.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ImfDwaCompressor.o
In file included from ImfDwaCompressor.cpp:131:
In file included from ./ImfDwaCompressorSimd.h:47:
./ImfSimd.h:54:14: fatal error: 'emmintrin.h' file not found
    #include <emmintrin.h>

Regards

--
FreeBSD_amd64_12
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.