several ports: clang include errors on 12

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 10 19:06:47 UTC 2017

On 10 Jan 2017, at 17:45, Raif S. Berent via freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hello. I'm trying the drm-next source tree (Macy et al.)
> Naturally I have to re-build all ports (appx 2100) for my testing.
>
> Im getting a common build error for several ports (15+ so far) with fail point as "compiler include" for: xmmintrin.h emmintrin.h cpuid.h
>
> The poudriere build environment has ccache enabled and the "missing" includes are under
> ~jail/usr/lib/clang/3.9.1/include/
>
> Can anyone give some pointers where to look further? I have not tested with ccache disabled, but since some 300 ports already built without problem, I doubt the problem is ccache.
> I can't tell whether the source is per port or in a MK/bsd* file, the problem involve sse2 AFIK, but world/kernel should not cause this?
>
> Some pointers please on how to debug and I'll get to it...

As a rule, if you are having any compilation problem involving ccache, the first step is always to disable ccache, and see if the problem(s) go away.  If so, the issue is with ccache, otherwise it is something else.

That said, which ports are failing, in particular?

-Dimitry