Problem with building libgcrypt

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Tue Feb 14 04:28:38 UTC 2017

> > What is the output of "pkg which /usr/local/lib/libiconv.la"?
>
> Not found; I sense a generic approach to any more errors of this type :-)

Removed as suggested (along with libxslt) as nothing claimed to be using
it, now it's complaining that they're missing when building graphics/peps
(I gave docbook a miss):

libtool:   error: cannot find the library '/usr/local/lib/libiconv.la' or unhandled argument '/usr/local/lib/libiconv.la'

Why is libiconv.la now suddenly required?

At this rate it'll be a full install, but that is definitely a last resort
(and the 10.3 CD I burned had better be readable).