A small problem after switching from portmaster to synth

Kurt Buff kurt.buff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 19:52:41 UTC 2017

I'm seeing a lot of this in the daily security email after switching:

     Checking for packages with mismatched checksums:
     db5-5.3.28_6:
/usr/local/share/doc/db5/api_reference/C/BDB-C_APIReference.pdf

On one of my machines, it goes on for hundreds of lines, mostly for postgresql.

I am also seeing a lot of this on a couple of my machines:

     Checking negative group permissions:
     find: /usr/ports/devel/pijul/Makefile: No such file or directory

I've read through the man page for synth, and I've done a fair amount
of STFW, but I don't see a way to fix either of these.

Can someone suggest a reference, or a plan of action to fix these?

Thanks,

Kurt