Patches for a slave port

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 04:53:40 UTC 2017

I am attempting to submit a fix for a slave port,
multimedia/avidemux_plugins. All of the patches are in the master port,
avidemux. So I make all of the fixes and run "make makepatch". All of the
patches are generated into avidemux/files. I then ran "svn diff" in
avidemux_plugins and the only thing generated is the removal of BROKEN. OK.
The patches are in the master port, so I run "svn diff" there and no
differences are shown. Huh?

Why does "svn diff" not see the new files? How do I get the diffs? Or am I
going to have to manually generate the diff the old fashioned way.
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com