Tensorflow port

Jov amutu at amutu.com
Fri Dec 15 02:06:36 UTC 2017

I tried to fix and update the py-tensorflow last week but failed because
the bazel and tensorflow upstream seem heavily development and a lot of
things changed. My time for the ports work is limited so I will give up
this port. Anyone can take it and I am fine to answer any question.

The easiest fixing is to create a new port bazel5 with 0.5.3 as version and
change the tensorflow depend on this new port.

Jov