FreeBSD Port: php72-7.2.0 : trouble with lang/php72 & libargon2

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Mon Dec 11 23:41:08 UTC 2017

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 11:32:08PM +0000 I heard the voice of
Oliver Schonrock, and lo! it spake thus:

> and it solves my issue as well.  Don't think the CPUTYPE stuff comes
> into it.

Well, maybe.  From your mail, though, it looks like you did that
testing by rebuilding/installing the ports _on the local machine_,
rather than rebuilding in poudriere.  If the poudriere box was
building binaries with instructions not in your local machine, that
local build would bypass that issue, so it may still be there.
"Illegal instruction" seems like an odd presentation for "missing
file".

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net