Flavors *COMPLETELY* break the port system (synth and poudriere are useless)

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 5 22:09:48 UTC 2017

Le 05/12/2017 à 10:53, Aryeh Friedman a écrit :
> TL;DR;
> Flavors <bleep>'ed up ports and there are no good ways/alternates for how
> to use the ports collection for normal everyday users/maintainers

Thank you for supporting all the hard work and countless hours that so
many volunteers put in making the ports tree better.

It really helps motivate all of us continue bringing the ports tree
forward when we get emails with so much joy and positive attitude.

--
Mathieu Arnold