pkg issue after FreeBSD 11 upgrade

Cassiano Peixoto peixotocassiano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 13:07:54 UTC 2017

Ok I know about HANDLE_RC_SCRIPTS, it's a good approach. But how to deal
with when I need to restart a service without upgrading? Reaper
functionnality is a trouble for many administrators who made meta ports to
manage their servers. I really think it could be a option to be
enabled/disabled. Can you see this possibility?

Thanks.