Installing ports via pkg on 11

Luciano Mannucci luciano at vespaperitivo.it
Sat Sep 24 20:00:08 UTC 2016

On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 20:36:40 +0200
Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd at quip.cz> wrote:

> It is better to use poudriere (installed from ports) where you can
> create the list of ports you want to build
Seems tempting.

> (why would you want to build everything?),
It might be easier than discovering how many ports you need at every
new machine that you install.

> then you run poudrier bulk and on target system disable
> official FreeBSD repository and add yours.
How do I redistribute the result to the rest of the world?

Many thanks,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250