Installing ports via pkg on 11

Luciano Mannucci luciano at vespaperitivo.it
Sat Sep 24 19:54:02 UTC 2016

On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 15:07:21 -0500
Brandon J. Wandersee <brandon.wandersee at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's no package repository for PowerPC architecture. You'll need to
> build everything from ports.
Well, it seem there is a need for a wholelot build on a ppc, then.. :)

> Others have recommended Poudriere, and it's
> an excellent tool, but if this is your primary or only machine then I
> would personally recommend ports-mgmt/synth.
Wll, no I'll deploy a set of freebsd babies very soon.
I think I'll go for poudriere.

Thank,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250